This programme consists of 12 tailor made sessions on how to progress from being a teacher to an outstanding teacher to a middle / senior manager. Each Programme is specifically tailor for each individual.
Meet Your Instructor
Mr. M. Sidat – Founder of Academica Mentoring
BA, MA, PGCE/QTS, NPQLE (19),
CEO, Director of Education, Senior Education Consultant, Coach, Mentor, Cambridge Examiner.
Hello, my name is Mohamed Sidat and I am the Director and teacher trainer, coach and mentor of this course. I want to ensure that you get everything and more from the course, and believe in an ‘hands on’ approach. As such, I offer full support to my students, throughout your learning and thereafter. This is the perfect coaching and mentoring course for those people who wish to have a more supported learning experience, but also for those people who wish to work independently.
I am a qualified teacher, Consultant, and former headteacher / principal. I have taught, managed in over 4 countries (UK, UAE, Saudi Arabia and Qatar) and taught in numerous schools in the UK. I run a very successful tuition centre in Leicester. I also provide support to schools nationally and internationally , provide over 100 CPD training session and I deliver 10 different teacher training / CPD programmes.
I am a highly trained specialist with a wealth of experience, working with people from all walks of life; including referrals from schools, academies, charities I’m involved in, to very high profile clients from all over the world. I am also the founder of Academica Mentoring and chair of the Raedan Institute, offering a number of courses in Education, school reformation, CPD and Teacher Training Programmes. As well as my client work, I have had a number of works written and have appeared on many programmes and radio.
I also write and lecture in my subject, as well as training other teachers, in specialist areas of education including:
Teacher Training -How to improve your teaching in 5 sessions
Teacher Training – How to become an outstanding teacher in 40 modules (10 months)
Leadership and Management Progression – How to become an executive leader in 40 modules (10 months)
Train the Trainer Programme – How to teach and lead others
2-day masterclass and Free seminars and webinars
Coaching and Mentoring Programme – A personalised approach into leadership and management
Who Is This Course Intended For
This Coaching and Mentoring Programme is for anybody that has an interest in becoming an outstanding teacher / middle leader or senior leader. It is also the perfect Coaching and Mentoring Programme for those people interested in how to progress from being a teacher to a middle / senior leader and, for those people wishing to train as a senior leaders or consultant in education.
- Those who wish to build on their existing knowledge of outstanding teaching, and those who have no prior experience of the subject
- Those people interested in self-help, personal development, or continuing professional development (CPD)
- Those who wish to further their career in this field, or any other teaching / leadership-based profession
- For those who are interested in training as a teacher / middle or senior leader.
On completion of this course, you will be able to facilitate positive change in many people’s lives, enabling your staff to reach their full potential, improve school standards and achieve their life goals of becoming an effective teacher / leader.
You will have an understanding of the principles of teaching / middle management (MM) and how to apply those principles to yourself and to the lives of those you are responsible for.
- You will have a great understanding of what a teacher / MM can and cannot do
- You will be able to set goals, make action plans and meet deadlines
- You will be able to facilitate positive change, for yourself and of those you are responsible for.
COACHING ETHICS AND STANDARDS
In order to uphold the ethics and standards of the teaching profession, it is imperative for
Consultant professionals to work within a framework of good practise.
- Consultant must conduct themselves with dignity, honesty, integrity and
- Clients must be assured that anything they discuss in a coaching session will
remain confidential, unless required by law, or the client gives permission in writing.
- Consultant must not be judgemental.
- Consultant must be clear about the boundary between coaching and other therapies,
such as counselling.
- Consultant must not give any misleading information about coaching and its benefits.
- All coaching agreements must be easy to understand, with expectations of both the
coach and the client clearly stated.
- Consultant must not coach minors (under 18’s) without parents’ written permission.
- Consultant must be willing to recommend other Consultant if it is more appropriate for
- Consultant must take out professional indemnity insurance.
- Consultant must not become intimately involved with any client.
- Consultant must not exploit any aspects of the coach/client relationship for personal,
professional or monetary benefit.
- Consultant will create, maintain, store and dispose of any records in accordance with
any laws relating to the Data Protection Act.
The Data Protection Act
The Data Protection Act controls how your personal information is used by organisations,
businesses or the government.
Everyone responsible for using data has to follow strict rules called ‘data protection principles. They must make sure the information is:
- used fairly and lawfully
- used for limited, specifically stated purposes
- used in a way that is adequate, relevant and not excessive
- kept for no longer than is absolutely necessary
- handled according to people’s data protection rights
- kept safe and secure
- not transferred outside the UK without adequate protection
There is stronger legal protection for more sensitive information, such as:
- ethnic background
- political opinions
- religious beliefs
- sexual health
- criminal records
For more information, please visit:
To join our programme please contact us for a Free initial consultation: